First TABATA Tuesday of 25 Days of Fit with HIIT! Possibly my favorite day of the week.
This workout require equipment. You’ll need:
- Medium-weight set of dumbbells
- Small, circular exercise band
- Balance ball.
If you don’t have a kettlebell – use a single dumbbell
If you don’t have a balance ball – do the movements bodyweight only or you can prop your feet & shoulders up on a step to do the bridge & reverse bridge.
If you don’t have an exercise band – do the movements without the added resistance. If that’s too easy just substitute those movements with a variation of squat/jump squat.
Reminder – the TABATA movements below are set up to complete in pairs. Each pair is a 4-minute work set to be completed as follows:
- Exercise 1 20 seconds on/10 seconds off
- Exercise 2 20 seconds on/10 seconds off
- Repeat for 3 additional rounds, 4 total
That’s all for today! Happy HIIT-ing.